Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What's for dinner? Pizza night!

The other night we tried something I found on Pinterest (yes, I'm addicted to pinterest). It was a great concept but for some reason the amounts did not turn out just right for us. My husband tried it and I tried it also, both came up with about the same thing but still more flour than the recipe I found had. SO, this time around I measured it out and here is our recipe we used for Pizza dough, SUPER SIMPLE 2 ingredient pizza dough that is!

1c plain greek yogurt
2c self rising flour (a little extra for dusting your hands and surface also)

Yep, that is all!

(roll out to about 1/4 inch)


Now you can top it with whatever you like, it being our daughters favorite we used mushrooms and pepperoni and cheese!
 

And as it goes most times when we are cooking, here is our little helper who found her way to the counter!

Brush on some garlic butter at the end and you are done!
 
ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment