Thursday, January 10, 2013

My story, my life.

This being my first post, first time blogging, I believe the time is appropriate to tell my story. Without my story there is no " me" today because I'm a firm believer that each day, each moment ( the good AND the bad) make and mold you to whomever you are. That being said, above ALL, my God, my salvation is the true reason I'm alive in every sense of the word. My life has been blessed, and that, well that is a true understatement. However, I believe that's the best way to put it because a blessing is a gift from God, and there is no other explanation for all the good in my life.
    Being blessed in life doesn't mean a life without heartache. ( And a note to those hurting for whatever reason, be patient with those around you, they may not know how to handle your problem but chances are you don't know how to handle theirs, heartache, hurt and trials are all unique and even more so in everyones individual lives. We all have them in some sort even if they aren't well known). Ok, back on track here, I've not been thru everything but I believe I've been thru enough to have earned my " grown- up" title even when I think I don't want it. Truth is, even when we don't understand, and may never, God has a plan. Hardest times in my life for me to accept that would have to be my pacemaker at age 14, our miscarriage ( and the brief period I couldn't conceive afterwards), and most recently, last year when we got the call my mom was being air lifted to the hospital with a head injury. Those are several main events, and like all of us there are other times when, even when we know better, we doubt the plan in store for us. Looking back I still don't understand it all but I've accepted it and I'm working each day to learn to accept it sooner rather than later.
   Onto a more positive note, which is what I plan for most of this blog, I have 2 amazingly beautiful children who are in every way our miracle babies and a husband who is always by my side.
    This is me, in a nutshell that is! And this blog, well we will see where it goes. I invite you to follow me, a mom and a wife as I plunder through life's journey learning as I go. This is meant to be a fun outlet, a log for my crafts ( I'm big on trying new things), recipes as I love to cook and a little bit of everything in a woman's way of life. It may take a little time to get acquainted with it all but I hope to share my explorations and life with you all!

Enjoy!
Elizabeth "ellie" Brewer

No comments:

Post a Comment