Friday, July 5, 2013

Crochet Backyardigans Pablo Hair bow

My Daughter LOVES The Backyardigans, so, this is my latest experiment for her. Learning to crochet is a continuous thing, always picking up something new or figuring out a new design. Wanted to make her each of the backyardigans as a hair clip for her since she loves to where all different hair bows and she is so proud of them. Though I haven't completed the other ones yet, this is the first of them, Pablo.

There is not a pattern to this but I made an oval (belly), a round (head), 2 lines or rows (arms), 2 small ovals (legs), 2 small balls of white (eyes), bowtie, and small yellow ball (nose). Weaving in all loose ends to one another creating the body and design, and working in yellow for the belly. Then I took a hair clip (which I keep on hand for these things) and hot glued it to it. When she woke up that morning she was so excited, and yes she still loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment